June 7, 2011

I love the sound of Napalm. Not just in the morning.

Let’s get to it. Here is the best of Napalm Death as selected by me. ND is my favorite band. So intense. Never boring. Thought provoking. No dragons and medieval shit.

As an aside, I am so tired of reading on the Internet and other blogs how their lineup has changed so often. I cringe every time some jag off interviewer mentions that when talking to Barney and the boys. Pay attention. The four guys currently in the band have ALL been there since Danny joined in 1991. Shane since 1987, Barney and Mitch since 1989. Jesse (R.I.P.) was shredding from 1989-2004.


So 20 plus years together, thank you very much. Longer than most band’s careers. Now piss off. Enjoy the first of many mixtapes to follow on this site. Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment