June 14, 2011

Top 5 Cock Rock Singers of All Time


Here's my list in rank order:

1 - David Lee Roth (top choice)

2 - Bret Michaels
3 - Sebastian Bach
4 - Vince Neil
5 - Paul Stanley (the Godfather of the movement)

Rough criteria (with a little exaggeration):

* 75% of the band's lyrical content is all about getting some
* Artist must have some longevity on the scene, say 7+ years (which is why Jani Lane doesn't make the list)
* Most "metal chicks" would be into him (again, sorry Jani)
* Important: I'm not knocking these dudes. They do what they do - and they do it well. I'm talking about dudes that would rock out with their cock out all the time (if it was legal). I am only personally a fan of DLR and Vince, but I respect the other dudes for being true to the craft of being that kind of frontman.

No comments:

Post a Comment