I’ve stepped up my game. I have set up a plan for the next few Bitchin’ Mixtapes and, like this one, they are crazy Bitchin’. This MIXTAPE is all over the place – in a good way. That is how I like it. Unexpected. Chaotic. Enjoy.
01 - Tiger Army – Afterworld
02 - Testament – Agony
03 - Everything Went Black - Alaskan Demons
04 - Misfits – Angelfuck
05 - Zeke - Arkansas Man
06 - Sick Of It All - As Long As She's Standing
07 - Profanation - Attack Of The Braindead [Edit]
08 - Daggers – Axes
09 - Reverend Horton Heat -Baddest Of The Bad
10 - W.A.S.P. – Ballcrusher
11 - Christian Sex Ed - Balls Dropping
12 - Dead To Fall - Bastard Set Of Dreams
13 - Prong - Beg To Differ
14 - Anthrax - Belly Of The Beast
15 - Six Feet Under - Beneath A Black Sky
16 - Obituary – Blindsided
17 - Mariachi El Bronx - Bodies Of Christ
18 - Deftones – Bored
19 - Ozzy Osbourne - Breaking All The Rules
20 - Integrity - The Burden Of Purity
21 - Misery Index - The Carrion Call
22 - Jackyl - Chainsaw Solo
23 - Gutted - Chopped Up At The Altar
24 - Napalm Death - (The Public Get) What The Public Doesn't Want
- Tiger Army – Afterworld: good lord this is awesome.
- Misfits – Angelfuck: Danzig (the man) is great and here is why. Top 3 Misfits song for me.
- Zeke - Arkansas Man: the guys got together recently. JS busted this out in his mix. Nice! This song seems like a soundtrack to a dude driving a big, high handlebar motorcycle. There is another motorsick-le rolling right next to him. And this song is playing. Yep.
- Profanation - Attack Of The Braindead [Edit]: get it together death metal fans and get on board with this band from Germany. What the hell is wrong with you people?!
- W.A.S.P. – Ballcrusher: 1985 wasn’t all Wham, Hall & Oates or Huey Lewis.
- Six Feet Under - Beneath A Black Sky: from their debut. This was put on a certain mixtape for a friend that needed an open mind to listen to music beyond Celine Dion and Shaq.
- Obituary – Blindsided: they broke up in 1997. They owed one more album to their label and cranked out this album in 2005. The comeback (still on) started.
- Mariachi El Bronx - Bodies Of Christ: LOVE this band. This is off their new 2011 album that is brilliant.
- Misery Index - The Carrion Call: saw this band play just before headliners Malevolent Creation in a super small hole in the wall Buffalo bar last summer. 50 people there. I became a fan instantly.
- Napalm Death - (The Public Get) What The Public Doesn't Want: my favorite band – and one of my favorite songs. Alright go.
If you like the bands – support them and buy their music.