October 28, 2011

Pissed off. Venting. Nobody fucking cares anyway


Lately a bunch of my posts have been flagged. For some reason little ol' me has come under fire recently and have had a bunch of my blog posts targeted as copyright violations. So I've taken down the links. Guess I gotta go the bullshit cryptic way of listing and sharing the music I am so passionate about. Some of my past posts will now not be downloadable. But you can still check out the list of songs that I deem as good, but that you can't hear here, but that you can find in a million other places on the Internet. For the most part we are talking about underground fucking music here. And let's be fair - it's a few bands or management teams or one stupid fucking label that is telling BLOGGER to pull my shit down. I don't know which band(s). So fuck your street teams that are scouring the Internet to pull down music for bands that SHOULD be dying to attract new fans based on the glowing praises of REAL fans like me. What the fuck ever. 

This ain't going to fucking stop me. Just going to drive me to find the proper end around. Hang with me till I figure it out. 


With a clenched fist reaching for brass knuckles,
-Kielbasage



1 comment: