I have a great Christmas mix that I have been developing and adding to for over 10 years.
Generally speaking I like the truly classics like Bing, Nat, Elvis and Frank. But I also like modern takes with a classic styling. And although I like really heavy, extreme music I don't want it mixed into my gingerbread and egg nog. Please spare me Judas Priest doing a Christmas classic in a metal style.
Over the years I have added to my Christmas mix some pretty unique numbers and gems you might not have come across. My full mix is now up to 129 songs. I'm not going to share it all, because then it wouldn't be special for the lucky few that hear it.
But here are 10 Christmas ditties you don't have. Enjoy.
- Charles Aznavour - Christmas Eve In A Gambling Town
- C Isaak - Hey Santa!
- Linda Cassady - Is Santa Claus A Hippy?
- Little Marcy - Suzy Snowflake
- Los Straitjackets - Little Drummer Boy
- Low - Just Like Christmas
- Revd Hort Ht - What Child Is This
- Schnappi - Jing! Jingeling! Der weihnachtsschnappi!
- The Boxmasters - We Three Kings Of Orient Are
- The Headers - Joy To The World