December 26, 2011

MIXTAPE: Bitchin’ Mixtape Vol.7


Okay, snap out of your holiday hangover fog with the newest Bitchin’ Mixtape.

Track listing (click graphic for better view): 

 
Liner Notes:
  • Evidence – one of my top 3 favorites by these guys.
  • Forsaken – this is what a tornado sounds like. Jesus. 
  • Four Season L – Heavy, heavy, heavy. Make my drums snappy please.
  • Genghis – the two albums these bros have put out are both awesome. I think this 2nd album might have the upper hand.
  • Ghost of – this is a song where when I hear it I CAN’T EVEN FATHOM how anybody would not think this is unbelievably awesome.
  • Give Wings – riff-o-rama and groove you can’t deny.
  • Got LifeThis band at its full peak.
  • Graves Of – this is DEATH metal. Groove, riffs, killer drums and throat ripping vocals.
  • Great Escape – Very poppy. Very catchy. Very awesome.
  • Gashing Guts – played at every party. Reactions? Mouth agape? Yep.
  • Haunted – off the album with probably the cleanest recorded vocals by this singer ever. Can decipher every word.
  • He’s Waiting – my god this 60s song is so killer. The drums are one of the main reasons. Plus it’s about Satan. In a song from the 60s. Wow.
  • High and Mighty – Buffalo hardcore with my friend on guest backing vocals.
  • I’m Lonesome – heartache, cowboy singing. Great.
  • I Pray To – heeeeeeavy. Got this one from Lo-Res Viscera. Good shit.
  • Identity C – by my favorite band of all time. Get on board.


If you like the bands – support them and buy their music.


1 comment: