Okay, snap out of your holiday hangover fog with the newest Bitchin’ Mixtape.
Track listing (click graphic for better view):
- Evidence – one of my top 3 favorites by these guys.
- Forsaken – this is what a tornado sounds like. Jesus.
- Four Season L – Heavy, heavy, heavy. Make my drums snappy please.
- Genghis – the two albums these bros have put out are both awesome. I think this 2nd album might have the upper hand.
- Ghost of – this is a song where when I hear it I CAN’T EVEN FATHOM how anybody would not think this is unbelievably awesome.
- Give Wings – riff-o-rama and groove you can’t deny.
- Got Life – This band at its full peak.
- Graves Of – this is DEATH metal. Groove, riffs, killer drums and throat ripping vocals.
- Great Escape – Very poppy. Very catchy. Very awesome.
- Gashing Guts – played at every party. Reactions? Mouth agape? Yep.
- Haunted – off the album with probably the cleanest recorded vocals by this singer ever. Can decipher every word.
- He’s Waiting – my god this 60s song is so killer. The drums are one of the main reasons. Plus it’s about Satan. In a song from the 60s. Wow.
- High and Mighty – Buffalo hardcore with my friend on guest backing vocals.
- I’m Lonesome – heartache, cowboy singing. Great.
- I Pray To – heeeeeeavy. Got this one from Lo-Res Viscera. Good shit.
- Identity C – by my favorite band of all time. Get on board.
If you like the bands – support them and buy their music.