December 9, 2012

MIXTAPE: Bitchin’ Mixtape Vol.12




Time once again to get Bitchin’. Listen here and you will be too. Cheers mates.

Track listing (click for larger view):

 Liner Notes:

  • Aff Natu – a little bit “balls to the wall” 80s sounding – in a good way; with some great riffing
  • Bad B – newish, with a killer drum sound
  • Bk Sab – one of my favorites that is off the beaten mainstream path
  • Brnx – great, great song. Thx Metal Bastard for reminding me their original heavy side is just as great as the mariachi
  • COC – I love this album. Only one with this killer singer. Saw them live on this tour at (RIP) Buffalo’s Continental bar
  • DeerT – Just a great rock song
  • Every Time – this is my all-time favorite song by these chaps from Buffalo. God damn this song is so awesome.
  • Greenry – great voice; great repeat chorus
  • Integty- man, if I ain’t winning you over/back on these guys, just leave now.
  • Leaders – crazy heavy in music and vocals. Back half of the song just rips you apart
  • Metllca- yeah I can see why they left this song off their last full length. What??? Fucking crazy! Best riff they’ve done in 15 years. Song was too long though. This is my edit. You’re welcome.
  • ND – early gem from these badasses
  • Pigsty – pure grind face ripper
  • RayM – I just can’t get over how smoothly awesome this mellow dude is. This song gives me that chills thing
  • Shin Shin – probably the best song on this god forsaken mix. Fuck!
  • Scase – I’ve said my piece here
  • Withdrwl – I like old school hardcore and new. This is the new standard


3 comments:

  1. Merry christmas, motherfucker!

    Here's to another year of bringing great music to the ignorant masses.

    Yes, I'm drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Withdrawal track.

    Totally stealing that for one of my own mixes.

    ReplyDelete