Happy St. Pats. Eat, drink and be Bitchin’ with some good music my friends.
Lotta great hardcore on this ‘in here.
Track listing (click for larger view):
- Angh – fat sound. Classic roughneck voice.
- Bnc Pss – similar voice. Killer bass is very well represented.
- Bk Sab – same thing I said on the last mixtape I did. Everyone rips on this album, but I really like this album. This is just a great rock song.
- Buck 666 – Al J. and his Minist pals country hellbelly
- Ch Gai – a galloping face melter. Christ.
- Crucified – not just fast, but god damn groovy as fuck.
- Downst – I had them on the last mixtape and here is more from this great, great album. This one a bit more laid back with explosive pulses.
- Fleas – throat-ripping vocals laid over brutality.
- Gut Buckt – Unique as hell groove.
- Helmt – Can't ever go wrong with a Sabbath cover
- Iron Rain – might be my fav on this mixtape. God lordy.
- Msfts – off their newest. I dig the stuff they’ve done in the past 15 yrs.
- M Crue – first album
- ND – grindy groove
- Obit – few bands indulge an extended repeat of a great jam like they do in the last 1:27 of this song.
- RipC – not from 1955. Just sounds and looks like it
- SickOIA – legends.
- Scase – love you guys
- Unbrkn – not over thought. Hate to over use the phrase brutal, but this is just right.
Support bands. Buy their music.