March 17, 2013

MIXTAPE: Bitchin’ Mixtape Vol.14




Happy St. Pats. Eat, drink and be Bitchin’ with some good music my friends.

Lotta great hardcore on this ‘in here.


Track listing (click for larger view):



Liner Notes:
  • Angh – fat sound. Classic roughneck voice.
  • Bnc Pss – similar voice. Killer bass is very well represented.  
  • Bk Sabsame thing I said on the last mixtape I did. Everyone rips on this album, but I really like this album. This is just a great rock song.
  • Buck 666 – Al J. and his Minist pals country hellbelly
  • Ch Gai – a galloping face melter. Christ.
  • Crucified – not just fast, but god damn groovy as fuck.
  • Downst – I had them on the last mixtape and here is more from this great, great album. This one a bit more laid back with explosive pulses.
  • Fleas – throat-ripping vocals laid over brutality.
  • Gut Buckt – Unique as hell groove.
  • Helmt – Can't ever go wrong with a Sabbath cover
  • Iron Rain – might be my fav on this mixtape. God lordy.
  • Msfts – off their newest. I dig the stuff they’ve done in the past 15 yrs.
  • M Crue first album
  • ND – grindy groove
  • Obit – few bands indulge an extended repeat of a great jam like they do in the last 1:27 of this song.
  • RipC – not from 1955. Just sounds and looks like it
  • SickOIA – legends.
  • Scase – love you guys
  • Unbrkn – not over thought. Hate to over use the phrase brutal, but this is just right.

Support bands. Buy their music.



4 comments:

  1. How's Zippyshare working out? Is it worth making the leap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Zippyshare pretty much. I like that when a single song is posted (like my Balls to the Walls mash up) it allows you put to a free sound cloud type player on your site so people can check out the song right there. Only thing I don't like is that it appears for free accounts like mine posts are deleted if someone doesn't download it again in a 30 day window. So it could stay as active link if someone downloaded a post sometime in a 30 day period to keep it fresh/live. For older blog posts they will certainly fall off. I don't like that. So if you find one that keeps them all active in perpetuity - regardless of download activity, I'd like to know about it. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the bandwidth? I've maxed out both my Uploaded and Rapidshare accounts, which makes downloading very random and erratic for any poor soul brave enough to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know man. Seems to work for me fine but I'm not as prolific as you in posting.

    ReplyDelete