March 20, 2013
March 17, 2013
Happy St. Pats. Eat, drink and be Bitchin’ with some good music my friends.
Lotta great hardcore on this ‘in here.
Track listing (click for larger view):
- Angh – fat sound. Classic roughneck voice.
- Bnc Pss – similar voice. Killer bass is very well represented.
- Bk Sab – same thing I said on the last mixtape I did. Everyone rips on this album, but I really like this album. This is just a great rock song.
- Buck 666 – Al J. and his Minist pals country hellbelly
- Ch Gai – a galloping face melter. Christ.
- Crucified – not just fast, but god damn groovy as fuck.
- Downst – I had them on the last mixtape and here is more from this great, great album. This one a bit more laid back with explosive pulses.
- Fleas – throat-ripping vocals laid over brutality.
- Gut Buckt – Unique as hell groove.
- Helmt – Can't ever go wrong with a Sabbath cover
- Iron Rain – might be my fav on this mixtape. God lordy.
- Msfts – off their newest. I dig the stuff they’ve done in the past 15 yrs.
- M Crue – first album
- ND – grindy groove
- Obit – few bands indulge an extended repeat of a great jam like they do in the last 1:27 of this song.
- RipC – not from 1955. Just sounds and looks like it
- SickOIA – legends.
- Scase – love you guys
- Unbrkn – not over thought. Hate to over use the phrase brutal, but this is just right.
Support bands. Buy their music.