Celebrate bitchin’ music. Enjoy.
Track listing (click for larger view):
- Blistered – raw, unrefined sugar.
- Born Pain – great fucking song – featuring Barney from ND. Great on so many levels.
- Mistress – I don’t know why I like this song. It sounds like a Stevie Nicks sounding 80’s metal queen (probably wears white lace corsets on stage) with a backing band that probably wears tucked in t-shirts and leather vests (like FNM guitarist Jim Martin) – but this song just hits it right for me.
- Clth – One of my top 4 albums of 2013. So killer.
- Lynch with Lkke – Metal Bastard brought this album to my attention. Then this song stole the show for me. Holy shit.
- Grgts – Old stuff. Good stuff. I don’t like the comeback everyone’s raving about. Trying too hard to show off chops and be “advanced”. Fuck that. Just jam.
- Homewrecker – killer, echoy vocals and a great riff throughout – then this supurb Slayer jam at the 1:40 mark. Well done boys.
- Jnp – Hey, I like pop music too.
- Last Hope – Barney and Mitch from Napalm on this one. Great drum sound.
- Mortor – if you’re not sure what galloping in metal sounds like – this is textbook.
- ND – I have the MTV video for this song taped on VHS. Great groove on this song. Back when they were twin guitar attack with Jesse P.
- Nwstd – I can’t say enuff about how awesome this debut is. Another top 4 album for me in 2013. Glad this cat is back.
- PE – move your ass. This song don’t give a damn.
- Rodrigz – If you saw the documentary this was the title track. Great. Love the brass backing band.
- Slyr – the eeriest opening lick ever. Play this at my funeral.
- Toma – the third of my top 4 from 2013 (Toxic Holocaust is the other). This band satisfies my itch for straight forward rock outta MP now that FNM is resting peacefully.
- TKiller – this band gets it. You can be technical – but never lose the groove. This is my edit. Only the best thank you.
Support bands. Buy their music.
If this MIXTAPE becomes unavailable for DL, comment here and I’ll re-up if you’re nice.