June 8, 2015

MIXTAPE: Bitchin’ Mixtape Vol.39




Hey everybody! I’m big Tom’s son! He’ll fix everything so I’m allowed to be a moron!

Track listing (click for larger view):
 

Liner Notes:
  • QueensR – yeah I’m old. I’m crotchety. I only like the way things used to be. About certain things anyway. Like this band.
  • Countress – throat ripping vocals that work beautifully over a bed of nails.
  • Palehorse – I defy you to tell me this doesn’t make you bob your head with a pissed off scowl on your face. Try it.  
  • Unsane – the vocals build like Patton doing The Crab Song live. Then that weeping guitar cuts you at the 2:02 mark.
  • Coliseum – told you this new album was great. Go git it. Go on, git!
  • Floyd Dak – reminds me of Wayne Cochran – in a good way.
  • Patti – I love 60s esque soul singer women.

Support bands. Buy their music.

If this MIXTAPE becomes unavailable for DL, comment here and I’ll re-up if you’re nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment