Now this is just getting embarrassing. A blatant flaunting of grotesque quantities; the very epitome of American greed and excess. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Track listing (click for larger view):
- Prims – is it Lalaploseme ’93? No but it might as well be. Fire up the 12-string time machine.
- Zombina – stumbled onto this and dug it. You will too if you like ‘60s horror/surf/rockabilly.
- MOD – sorry to hear Billy just announced he’s done touring and doing music. A truly in it for the fun kinda guy. Here’s one of his best.
- Biohzd – ok here we have me giving this band’s arguably best album the Kielbasage dice up mix o rama treatment. Don’t get too in the pocket on a riff cuz I’ll switch it up on you and you’ll just look silly. Step to the rhythm of the Brooklyn beat.
- Victim of the Void – ok, we’ve isolated it. I love this sound!
- Toxic – yet another bonus track that is as good or better than the album tracks. “but it doesn’t fit the ethos of the album concept…” Fuck that!!
Support bands. Buy their music.
If this MIXTAPE becomes unavailable for DL, comment here and I’ll re-up if you’re nice.