June 8, 2015

MIXTAPE: Bitchin’ Mixtape Vol.41




Ok I’m finished. Pull up your pants and get out of here. Or am I?

Track listing (click for larger view):



Liner Notes:
  • Nails – really doesn’t get much heavier than this. Melt your face to this.
  • Mariachi – I celebrate their entire catalog and this is far and away their very best song – from their latest.
  • Obit – legends. simply put – simply riffin into our hearts. Find out why they rule.  
  • Windhd – sooooo into this band. This song is very upbeat for them and I think it’s stunning. Here’s my edit (cuz I just don’t like super long songs)
  • Janis – never understood what the big deal was with her, but then again I never heard her. Then I recently watched the theatrical release movie of Woodstock 1969 and this performance was featured in the film. Wow. So damn powerful.
  • Hoover – trip out to this – a track I heard in the background of Hangover 3 and just had to get.
  • ThinkNo – clearly influenced by Zep. Clearly.
  • Pailhead – Ministry mainman side project with Ian from Minor Threat from mid ‘80s
  • Looking for an Answer – all I ask for is godamn riffs that move ya. This delivers.

Support bands. Buy their music.

If this MIXTAPE becomes unavailable for DL, comment here and I’ll re-up if you’re nice.

1 comment: